Fri, Oct 09|
NEGOTIATIONS IN CHINA AND WITH THE CHINESE
Time & Location
Oct 09, 2020, 6:00 PM – Oct 10, 2020, 4:05 AM
About the Event
We must keep improving our China negotiating skills
Despite unprecedented pressure experienced by China from various natural and political factors over the last 12 months, Chinese economy shows strong signs of recovery with China’s share of global imports hitting all time high in 2020.
China will remain the key global economic player for the foreseeable future.
In our short session we shall cover a few practical concepts regarding Chinese business negotiations:
1. Non-task (preparations and arrangements for negotiations with Chinese);
2. Task (how to create successful and long-lasting relations with your Chinese partners);
3. Culture-specific (a few cultural concepts helping to navigate complex China negotiations environment);
4. Experience-specific (things you may need to remember to succeed in negotiations with Chinese counterparts).
5. Q&A: we shall discuss some of your China-business related problems and experiences
As an outcome you will receive a set of highly-practical memorable negotiation instruments and concepts immediately applicable for almost any type of Chinese negotiations.